Monday, November 15, 2010

Babies have life easy.

Seriously.  All they do is eat, sleep, cry, sleep, eat, smile, sleep, cry... blah blah blah.  Its just a slow easy life.  I like to smile.  I like, well, LOVE to eat and sleep, and sometimes I just need a good cry.  Sometimes.. I also just want someone to hold me.  Just hold me and lead me and tell me what to do and what to choose.  I know that's what God is for, and I want Him to be that in my life, but sometimes its hard to just rest in Him.. and its hard to "discern" what He's telling me to do.  Sometimes I just crave a big, huge, can-fix-everything daddy hug.  Especially now.  My friend Tacy calls God Papa-God when she prays.. maybe I'll start doing that too.  He can probably give a pretty legit hug.  :)
I wishhh.. that I was creative.  Sometimes I worry that my house will be totally ugly.. I mean, it will look good to me.. because apparently alot of weird things look good to me.  But, they don't look good alot of times actually, in fact my roommate actually called this pretty little swoopy dealy WITH PRETTY CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ON IT...
..."a random piece of crap."  Seriously, word for word.  haha.. what makes it worse was that.. even though it was MY idea.. our suitemate helped me put it up.. because I couldn't even do that myself.  So I made up a random piece of crap in my head that I couldn't even make.  Boo.  Also, when I get in the mood to actually bake or cook.. I get so sick of food and being on my feet by the end of the two hours or whatever it takes.. that I just kinda shut down and can't bring myself to cook for about another month.  This could be a potential problem I think.  Hopefully my family and I live by some places that have a super good amount of take-out.  Truf.  So far, no props to my wifey skills.. I'll have to work on that.  My suite mate will be a super good wife.. actually.. so good that we call her the "domestic goddess."  She can sew, and fix things, and arrange things, and cook and bake things.. She was in 4H.  I was too.. but apparently it didn't affect me the same way.  Obviously, she beat me out for a 4H scholarship.  Dang skills.  :)  My roomie, on the other hand, can only cook eggs.  So, so far, I'm in second place.  I can live with that.  Easy peasy.
Another funny thing is that we rearranged our room.. and my bed is now kinda like a couch.. which is nice.  I got kicked off tonight though.. and I have to sit at my desk while they sit on the comfy couch bed.  Bummer.

 
   But yeah.. Today I made my schedule for next semester... and I'm really gonna have to buckle down.  Maybe not.. but I am taking 20 hours.. more or less.  That's part of the I need a hug day I think.. I hate making decisions.. and that kind of drained me.  Boo.  Sorry.. I'll stop being depressing.
Speaking of wifey's, my friend Sarah was telling me about her paper in Old Testament today.. and she reminded me of Proverbs 31.  She used verse 11, where it says the wife brings her husband honor ALL the days of her life.  She said that she realized that a wife's life didn't start whenever she was married.. but from the time she was born.  So basically, I'm bringing my husband honor now.  Wowza.  My mom always said.. "become like the person you want to marry."  Right now, I'm not sure if I would want to marry myself.  I have alot of things I need to work on.  I thought what Sarah said was pretty good.. I just looked it up and I like the WHOLE chapter.  Guess I better get on that. :)
Okay.. sorry my blogs are always so long.. even though no one but two other people read them. haha.  :)
p.s. I might steal paige's infusion for my hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment