Sometimes I wonder about love. Like, okay.. its easy to understand why you would be attracted to certain people.. automatically. God just gave some people the ability to be ridiculously good looking. Its just naturally easy for us to love something beautiful. But, I dunno. What about the people you pair together because they're not attractive? but then, somehow, they end up just as cute of a couple as the pretty ones! Its just a crazy life. Oooohhh.. and then what about the crazy people who have huge crushes on people who would never ever ever date them? How does that happen?? They feeling all sorts of super strong feelings about this person.. maybe they even think that they want to marry them.. AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Sometimes I wonder about that, like, what if this person who is so annoying is actually the person I will marry? Why are they so attracted to me in the first place? They don't know me, not at all. And, even if they like me and "want to get to know me" (stupidest phrase.. EVER!!) you can't be THAT attracted to someone before you even know them.. its just not right. not right at all. What is love, anyway? Sure, its a feeling.. but is that it? To its greatest extent, it means dying for someone.. and if that crazy person wants to die for me.. he should probably find something better to think about. That's just weird.
Plus, how do you block someone on facebook without them knowing their blocked? What if they're a family friend, so your parents won't let you.. but you're pretty sure the next time they write on your wall you're gonna snap. What do you do then?? WWJD to THIS?? Holy guacamole.. how to you react to your brother in Christ when he's acting like a stinkin craaazzzyyy person?? (Not trying to be rude, but forreal.)
so anyways.. thats my wonderings for today. On a lighter note, my brother and I made puppy chow this weekend when I was at home, and it is mmm mmm good! The roomie Pahhge (Paige) and I ate a whole container last night, plus we had some for breakfast, and snack, and after supper snack.. num num num. :) :) Also, I gave some to Cara, and she found a little treasure in it today! Plastic covered with the chocolatey peanut buttery topping stuff. She came all the way down to work to show me. She makes me laugh. Just a heads up, there's free egg nog from her in the fridge if we want some.. She just says we should shake it first. Baha.
I love work. I love to eat food, and talk to people, and giggle, and catch up with Ashley. She likes Toney, and he likes her back.. which is always nice. :) Maybe someday they'll get married and have really pretty kiddos. If that was on facebook, I'd press the like button.
Anyways, I dunno. Right now, there are two seniors sleeping on my floor. I talked to them tonight and we hung out. Even though they're totally different from me, its weird to think that I was in the exact same place as them a year ago. Barclay tends to judge people who come visit, or just not be as friendly to them, and they noticed that.. just like I did when I was a senior. Also, its crazy to think of Barclay as an unfamiliar place (like it is to them). It's just kinda home now I guess. Its normal to have to think of things you want to do, and not have to meet new people, and just love and be loved. Its normal (and awesome!) to be a part of the community.. and its weird to see and talk to people who aren't a part of that (yet). Also, its weird to think of them as highschoolers, like, still going to youth group and band, and doing other highschooly things. Its like a whole other world.
But, anyways, last thing about today is that choir sung at Greensburg.. and I re-made friends with Eliot, I think. We giggled, and sang of course. And I learned that this guy I know might only like Asian girls, which stinks for him because I haven't seen one here yet. Weird. Also, Jesse Wallaaa may or may not have cut his NOSE today shaving, but he pretty much did. Also, trouting girls on the stairs is a pretty fun thing.
:)
p.s. sometimes... I wish my hair was black again. truf.
No comments:
Post a Comment