Can I tell you my biggest dream right now?? I would just like my WHOLE family to come to Homecoming this weekend, Daddy, Momma, Kate, Wacko, Natey, Amaree, Mymy, Zar, Naz, and Yeshi. Then, I want to take a picture with them, in my dress, and put it on facebook, and on the wall, and everywhere, and everywhere by it put words that say "My Family." Because they are my family. Every last one! I love big families, and I especially love mine the most. :)
(P.S. I am in Homecoming as a sports rep, which is funny. I am in StuCo as a sports rep, which is also funny. I just did cross country, which no one here knew was a sport. lol. #sillystudents #notreallyanathlete :)
Also, when I say my life is full, I really mean every part! This semester I am only taking 12 credits compared to that usual 18. Riddle me this, how come I never thought of this before?? #itsthebest :) ALSO, to make that even better, 2 of those classes are seminars, so they only last one week out of the whole semester. #superwinning!! Well, and kind of a lie. The ol profs for those classes emailed us the syllabus's and eeeek!! #profsonroids #thisiswhatrealcollegewouldbelike hahaha. BUT, since I have all the time in the world, I can just read and enjoy the classes and still have lots of time to giggle with my friends :) :)
Speaking of giggling, this weekend has just been the bestest. :) Yesterday Paige, Chelsea, Katie, and I went to Wichita to shop for bridesmaid dresses and so I could get an IPHONE!! yeah!! Iphone!! Its this cool phone where you can have everything smart, and in my case, its SUPER cool because I can send and receive messages and actually talk on and use my phone!! For those of you who think that is a stupid thing to say, obviously your service provider has never been United Wireless. For me, its the best life! yeahhhh!! :) Anyways, those girls were the best giggle buddies. We went to lots of different stores looking for dresses, and came up with nothin. zilch. nada. So that was a bummer. One of the stores we tried was even at the Bradley Fair schmancy place, but those White House Black Market peeps were snobheads. Boo. BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT, we found the GREATEST sale!! Victorias Secret scents 75% off!!
We got alllll this...
for under sixty bucks!! (divided among four people of course :)) but still!! there are not enough #epicwinning hashtags to hashtag for this moment.
Right now Morgan Stander has the last book in the Hunger Games that I borrowed from Danye. She is reading it and that's all I want to do. #stinkinbasketballtrips boo.
BUT, I do have ol Tim Tebow to tied me over :) right now I'm reading his book, and in honor of my current obsession my friend Keaghan gave me a fathead of him to put on my wall. Not a real one of course! #ridicexpensive but just a lil one that came for free with Joel's huge one. :) so, here he is...
right by my bed. I like to say I sleep with Tim Tebow every night. BUT, that's really weird and I don't really think like that in any sort of way, so I probably shouldn't say that because it sounds so creepy. But sometimes people kinda giggle at that, so then I feel funny :)
Anyways, back to Wichita. While we were there, after a longgg day of shopping, we went to Jose Peppers to eat! If you haven't ever been there... GO. NOW. This is not a drill. They have the yummiest chips and queso in the world! :) 4 girls downed 4 baskets. #nobigdeal. BUT (obviously I like to capitalize but today) the best part was our waiter. If The Flash had an undercover identity, it would be Joey (name changed for privacy reasons ;) or the reason of me not knowing his name because he never stood still long enough) from Jose Peppers. hahaha. He never stopped and talked to us for more than five seconds. His sentences came out like,
"whatareyouhungryfortoday?" "okberightback" "yourfoodisnextupinthewindow" and when he finished those sentences he would be gone. He was a NINJA. We got our food on time, our water was always filled, and he was super nice, he was probably just saving the world in between every table he waited on. His hurry was THAT big. :)
Of course finish the day with Orange Leaf! There's nothing better. :)
Today I did nothing. Last night when I got back Keaghan and Emma came in and giggled for awhile (and brought me my great fathead ;)) and then Renelle came in for a sleepover because, since all of basketball is gone, she has no roomie, and my whole suite is incognito. Or something. I fell asleep in the middle of giggling. :( #ialwaysdothat #grandmamoments :)
When I woke up, I had a productive day of texting people my new number (the number of my IPHONE!! did I say I got one?? ;)) and of course in the first text I sent people I said,
"Hey buddies! Guess what!? I got a phone with service..that can send messages and stuff! Yay! Anyways, have a great day! Thanks for being my friend!" :) See what's missing here? I forgot to tell them who this strange number texting them WAS. #notwinning I felt like an idiot. But it got figured out. :)
At five, I went to the Folkerts for a cook-out they were having for the 4th/5th grade youth that I help with at Faith Weavers. The boys were in charge of buying everything, they forgot to buy enough hotdogs so that I could have one. :) No problem. They definitely remembered chocolate! :) #nomnomnom
On my way back from the Folkerts, only a TWO MILE DRIVE, I ran out of gas. I RAN OUT OF GAS!! #soridic lol. Siri (don't worry, she's an iphone thing, I have one of those :)) couldn't even fill me up with gas. Sillly Siri! So, that two mile drive turned into an hour adventure to get gas. Good news, I know not to trust my cars computer now. :) #lifelessons :)
Because of that, I was late to watch Tebow! #sadday but that's okay. Miss America was on too, and that was good! Keaghan knows the Miss Oklahoma girl from home, so it was like watching a friend! Then we had to watch Miss Congeniality of course, cuz we were all starving to watch a good pageant ;)
After that it was Jell-o shots (minus the shot part of course, we're Christians!! :)) with Hannah, Nelicia, Hannah, and Shelly. I forgot how stinkin good Jell-o is when its not from a Chinese Resteraunt! (still hate that word). #nomnomnom I even liked the cherry kind! #things that never happen
In case you were wondering how they made them... they just pored the jell-o into these cute lil cups and chilled it.
Then, you loosen and loosen and loosen until it comes out on the plate.
Tada! Shotless Jell-0 shots. :) you just suck em right down. :)
The end :) Time for bed. I got Cinnamon Vanilla Creme Creamer to put in my church coffee tomorrow, #perfect. :) :)




No comments:
Post a Comment