Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just a Day:)

One of my new goals in life (as of like, yesterday) is to become better at remembering things.  People, conversations, facts, events, better at remembering everything!  One of the best ways is to write it down I think.. so here goes: One crazyyy day! :)

I woke up this morning to eat with my family again.  We had biscuits and gravy and Dad taught me how to make the gravy #nomnomnom.  (Well actually, I don't like gravy, but maybe someday if my husband likes it, I could make it for him:))  Then, everyone went off to school and my dad took Maliak and Zarian to work.  I was to take care of them, but I was SUPPOSED to use that morning for me, because I had to run, call BIOLA, check on sub licenses, take food to my old work, and run to the bank and store.

Because that was such a long list, I decided maybe I'd take a short 40 minute nap and then start the list at nine.  Well.. my alarm went off at 9 (The song "Until You" by Dave Barnes) #newfavorite #perfecthusbandsong #listenedtothisalllllday.  And I snoozed that sucker.  9:15? snooze. 9:25? zzz.. 9:40? 20 more minutes! And, well, at 10.. I finally got up:) All of this is because I didn't take my vitamin at breakfast because I was going to run.  #Iamsosososoold

So, I nixed running out of the schedule and showered so I could get on with the rest of the list.  (I also nixed taking food, because one of the ladies I worked with is vacationing on a beach in Mexico right now. #sojealous)  I finally made it to town and headed to the sheriff's office/bigscaryprison to get fingerprinted for a sub license.  I parked and just waited for about six minutes so that my heart would stop beating so fast!  I was very nervous to go in there, sometimes talking to people is so very scary.  Finally after two Christian songs that I can't remember now but were really helpful played, I was brave enough to walk in:)

Right inside this new jail is a lil speaker box where the secretaries sit.  I stood outside while three tough looking police ladies talked to each other inside.  It was SO awkward because I saw them look at me, but I didn't know how I was supposed to respond.  Finally, one lady turned to me and spoke through the speaker box, "Can I help you?" I said something about fingerprinting for a sub license.  (I don't remember exactly what it was, because I was so nervous my voice cracked, and so I just tried to hide it!) haha.  Anyways, moral of the story is, you can't get your fingerprints without paperwork #fail.

Then, I went to the bank and remembered how much I was the gladdest I don't work there anymore! #gross #madmoneyliterally

Then, I hit up the grocery store to buy some baking ingredients (I am on a roll! #nopunintended) and frozen pizza for lunch.  I picked up Maliak and Zarian from Micky D's, and then we headed home!

I guess this is a good cooking day!  First day of gravy, first day of frozen pizza.  I got a four cheese kind #nomnomnom. I had a few pitchaaaas, but the computer is being el stupido.  Whenever i tried to take the FIRST pizza picture, it slid off the pan onto my keyboard. #WOW #whyimnotinthekitchenmuch


Zarian didn't drink his milk, so I told him he couldn't leave the table until he did #classicparentrule He never drank it.  He just sat his head down on the table and was sad.  He didn't whine or anything, but that him not complaining felt the worst!  I talked to him and rubbed his back for awhile, but that didn't help.  After about 30 minutes, I just let him leave.  With them, it is hard to know where to draw the line.  If they are a part of our family, they would follow our rules, if not, they'll hate us for our rules.  It is so tricky!

The afternoon was ineventful. I made strawberry bread, and the three of us made brownies (it worked out perfect cuz there were 2 mixes, so everything that one did on one, they switched on the next!:)).  I also made friendship tea and bread pudding.  The pudding messed up though.  I kept telling myself the only reason I was liking cooking was because I hadn't messed anything up yet! #spoketoosoon

Cody Mills got to our house around 3:30 cuz Nathan didn't get there until 4:30! #sillynathan #boredcody We giggle some, he is very smart, especially about farming!

When my mom got home, I went for a run!! YAY!! FINALLY RUNNING AGAIN!!:) I did the ol 6 1/4 mile course.  My house looks the craziest from the back, I couldn't tell that that was it forevs!! But, I finally made it back.  I LOVE to run.  It gives me time to think, and pray, and just be peaceful and slow down:)

Tonight was a home football game, but I didn't go:) I baked bread pudding!  I really maybe don't like to see big groups of Hugoton people sometimes.  Not because I don't like them, because I very much do, but I just don't know how to relate to them sometimes.  And I don't like not relating.  I probably should though, because if I ever move back, I will want to be in touch!  #sillylife.

Anyways, Paige came out after the game and we giggled and talked and she asked me to be her bridesmaid (officially!) :) and showed me the dresses and maybe the shoes.  So that was REALLY fun:) #bestiesforlife.  Then, my aunt Angela came out and we ate strawberry bread and talked (mainly about Maliak and Zarian).  That was good too, I miss her very much.  

Now I am laying in my bed about to sleeeeeep:)

Goodnight world:)




No comments:

Post a Comment